Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak Analytic Testing Results of Pharmacom Labs Products (concentration, purity, quality)

UGFreak
PHARMA TEST E250: Testosterone Enanthate 250 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
QYRjWud.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 274.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

zC9n8Dl.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHAMRA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Nandrolone Decanoate DV of 300 mg / ml is stated.

RESULTS:
iXyrpHq.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Nandrolone Decanoate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 287.2 mg / ml.

SpU2cpf.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Methenolone Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial that claims the Methenolone Enanthate (Primabolan) DV of 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
PfW9rd6.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - methenolone enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 100.3 mg / ml.

JSsHBEI.jpg

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Suammry: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
4OSyR72.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 184.6 mg / ml.
-Nan F. 118.4 mg / ml.

Total: 303.1 mg / ml.

ruQI5x0.jpg

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Trenbolone Acetate DV of 100 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
SXYCOPQ.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 100 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient - 117.1 mg / ml.

mbvSumA.jpg

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
OqY4yop.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
xPbxbHa.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
VRAdr5u.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
AjrDt68.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.34 mg/mL.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
h3BoFrH.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 286.37 mg/mL.

PHARMA BOLD 300: Boldenone Undecylenate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
XSK4SdV.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Boldenone Undecylenate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.22 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Daynfzq.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 192.28 mg/mL.