Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak Analytic Testing Results of Pharmacom Labs Products (concentration, purity, quality)

UGFreak
k9VPmdp.png
0PJlVmf.png

3OD3mvy.png
rKpHjUQ.png

several screenshots from our russian-speaking boards. Here you can see recent blood work reports after our HGH (Pharmatropin)

Here you see 3 reports from the same person.
1st report after the first HGH vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 10 minutes. Athlete weight 105 kg.
HGH: 10.32 ng/ml
IGF-1: 173.7 ng/ml

2nd result after 5th vial. 5 iu injected into fat tissue. Blood taken after 4 hours 5 minutes
HGH: 10.11 ng/ml

3rd result after 10th vial. 5 iu injected intramuscularly. Blood taken after 2 hours 35 minutes
HGH: 24.9 ng/ml
IGF-1: 257.6 ng/ml

Bloodwork result after 2.5 IU of Pharmatropin injected intramuscularly. Blood taken 2.5 hours after injection.
HGH: 5.2
IGF-1: 214.7

5 iu subcutaneously, blood taken after 4 hours
HGH: 11.1 ng/ml

I was looking over results today for a customer and I found these (I do not remember if they were previously posted):

QE61wSL.jpg
AllaHWv.jpg

If somebody has not seen this report yet, please check. The test was done by anaboliclab.com anonymously. We had no idea, who and when purchased this particular item.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Test C200 was determined to have an actual content of 205.6 mg/ml testosterone cypionate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Link to the original page with report:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...-pharma-test-c200-lab-test-results2018-03-27/

report from Simec for sust 300

Do you see it. Each of 4 compounds is used in exactly manifested dosage, just one mg tolerance. This is what I call high quality. And of course, no microbiological contamination or heavy metals were detected.

It happened what happens really rarely. One of our customers said he anonymously sent an ampule of our test c to s french lab. After he got report he decided to order more.
Chromatography report shows 211 mg of active agent per ml, which is 105.5% from the manifested value. Here is the report, which customer kindly agreed to share

A few internal chromotography reports for testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate(batch PHT300010EV-31_07_2021-#220).jpg

Testosterone Propionate(batch PHTE00009CPV-03_08_2021-#234).jpg

Testosterone Undecanoate(batch PHT000001UV-03_08_2021-#237)

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
Geh6dT1.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 191.1 mg / ml.
-Nan F. 124.3 mg / ml.

Total: 315.4 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

QR5NFjS.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHAMRA 3-TREN 200: Tren 200 MIX from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg / 1.1 ml.
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / 1, 1 ml.
Trenbolone Hexa 50 mg / 1, 1 ml.

RESULTS:
9wDapqh.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, Trenbolone Hexu.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 200 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient:
Acetate 53 mg / 1.1 ml.
Enanthate 89.2 mg / 1.1 ml.
Hexes 51.7 mg / 1.1 ml.

Total: 194.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

S91DDHZ.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author

PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of testosterone propionate is 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
2C44DAy.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - testosterone propionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 119.3 mg / 1.1 ml.

phGvbJI.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.