Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 5 pounds total gained sarms

vino35

I just finished my cycle
I had a log going but too lazy to bump it. But wanted to update everybody about my progress
thanks to all of you on here for your help by the way
I ended up getting up to 176 lb and I am 6 ft 2 in
my body fat is still under 10%
I did s23 for 12 weeks 20mgs a day
Next step is pct. I will log it, but what do i do now?

what do you mean? whatever you want... run your pct and then you need time off, especially since it was s23... take 6 weeks off and then you can run another cycle... you certainly could run non suppressive sarms in the mean time, like gw501516 and/or sr9009.. you could also run peptides, but i have zero clue what your goals are

now you continue to eat healthy and lift smart. this is a non stop war and it never ends. many just quit after cycle and lose everything, don't be that guy

once you recover then you start to plan your next cycle. next go try GW+ ostarine.

I just finished my cycle
I had a log going but too lazy to bump it. But wanted to update everybody about my progress
you need to do PCT nolvadex clomid and n2generate and do sarms bridge

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I just finished my cycle
Time off - repeat. But that's on you and your needs.

Top Bottom