Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources 2 orders missing steroids-uk.com

nielon27

I don't feel like it is a coincidence at all. I used steroids UK
2 orders i made.
The first never showed up. I had them reship a month later and i had to pay for the reship per their policy
Second one did not show up either. No tracking at all. They only reship once so now I am out my money. Is this fair?

it is very important to utilize the review sections on the forums along with user feedback threads, progress pictures and more to help ensure you make the best decision... my best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply!

life isn't fair sorry

sounds like they don't know what they are doing with shipping

i would use napsgear, they are on point

Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want!

Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want!
domestic supply doesn't screw up orders ever. been using them for many years