Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 2 different sarms at a time 4 weeks on and off?

CeriasLae

So its a confusing title but let me explain
I was thinking of doing something cool and doing 4 weeks of sarms using 2 of them, then switching 1 out and bring another one in for 4 more weeks, then doing the same thing
So it would go like this:
4 weeks gw+rad
4 weeks GW+s4
4 weeks S4+ostarine
4 weeks ostarine+s23
And so on. Just keep switching out and go like 6 months on this
Would this strategy work well for me? I’m very thin and want to grow more. 140 pounds and 5’10’’

that makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.. i have no clue where you came up with this, but wherever it came from, put it right back and never go back there again...

the glaring issue here, aside from this insanely ridiculous plan, is that you are severely underweight... why dont you do this instead... post your full diet so we can see what exactly the problem you have is.. you can take everything under the sun but if your diet is off, which it CLEARLY is, then you are just spinning your wheels...

I was thinking of doing something cool and doing 4 weeks of sarms using 2 of them, then switching 1 out and bring another one in for 4 more weeks, then doing the same thing
4 weeks gw+rad
4 weeks GW+s4
4 weeks S4+ostarine
4 weeks ostarine+s23
Would this strategy work well for me? I’m very thin and want to grow more. 140 pounds and 5’10’’
I dont think this will work and that cycle is too long, you're only 140lbs man.

Redo this whole mess to the following cycle.
20mgs cardarine gw/ed
25mgs ostarine mk/ed
20mgs testolone rad/ed
7caps n2guard/ed

i would stick to 1 cycle for 8-12 weeks

you are over complicating things which is why you are spinning your wheels

I rather see you use 3 sarms like ostarine 25mgs testolone 20mgs cardarine 20mgs than switch it up too much

your plan is nonsense I would start by following a proper sarms cycle
8-12 weeks ostarine/cardarine/rad

2 sarms should be the whole cycle like 10 weeks not every 4 weeks change up

2 sarms in 6 week intervals
week 1-6
ostarine 50mgs
rad 25mgs
n2guard

week 7-12
rad140 20mgs
cardarine 20mgs
yk11 10mgs
n2guard

4 weeks gw+rad
4 weeks GW+s4
4 weeks S4+ostarine
4 weeks ostarine+s23
Bro you need to do more research

Top Bottom