Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS yellow tint when I wake up

wrapace

22yrs old, 5’9’’ 55kg
hey I am currently on this cycle below and getting some side effects I wanted to report
s4/andarine
lgd4033
gw cardarine 501516
I am experiencing night sweats and also waking up to pee a lot and seeing weird yellow tint

so the yellow tint is expected with s4, which is impossible to not know unless you literally never read one thing about it, which means you have zero business using these... the other side effects should not be occurring, but once again you are clueless and careless.. where did you get your sarms?

22yrs old, 5’9’’ 55kg
hey I am currently on this cycle below and getting some side effects I wanted to report
s4/andarine
lgd4033
gw cardarine 501516
I am experiencing night sweats and also waking up to pee a lot and seeing weird yellow tint
thats from andarine s4

stop s4 andarine and you wont have the yellow tint

22yrs old, 5’9’’ 55kg
s4/andarine
lgd4033
gw cardarine 501516
Why don't you know about this well known side effect?

This is common with S4 and one would think you would know because it is the most common thing known about it. When this happens, you need to lower your dose

The yellow tint is from the S4 as it metabolizes. Nothing to be worried about. The others though, not sure what would cause that. Where did you get the products from?

Top Bottom