Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Won't stop till we're legend! UncleZ Log!!

Had a good weekend. 2 days off from the gym. Felt refreshed ready to rock!

Hit chest and triceps. Great fuckin workout. Anadrol 100mg about hour and a half before workout. I was doing cable machines and I was lifting the whole right side of the gym off the ground. Jk I wish. I'm a pussy.

Awesome pumps, strength felt incredible, motivated like a motherfucker to move weight.

Hitting all my meals. 7 meals A-day. Started to incorporate more juice to build-up calories. Over all feeling great.

Definitely I'm a little more angry, willamore irritable. Having a little trouble sleeping, night sweats like a motherfucker.

Already putting on some mass for sure. Life is good we'll report back tomorrow.

if you lack hunger, swallow a mk677 pill.
you will eat the whole world

Had a good weekend. 2 days off from the gym. Felt refreshed ready to rock!

Hit chest and triceps. Great fuckin workout. Anadrol 100mg about hour and a half before workout. I was doing cable machines and I was lifting the whole right side of the gym off the ground. Jk I wish. I'm a pussy.

Awesome pumps, strength felt incredible, motivated like a motherfucker to move weight.

Hitting all my meals. 7 meals A-day. Started to incorporate more juice to build-up calories. Over all feeling great.

Definitely I'm a little more angry, willamore irritable. Having a little trouble sleeping, night sweats like a motherfucker.

Already putting on some mass for sure. Life is good we'll report back tomorrow.

awesome workout keep up the pump

Tuesday hit arms and back. Today hit legs and just got a pump in the shoulders and arms. Just went heavy on legs.

Trainings been going well. Intense as a mother fucker in there. I usually go in the Sauna for about 5 mins before I start. Now, 30s and I'm starting to break a sweat.

So, I'm running about
Oil,
525mg Test C,
525mg Deca
300mg Tren E (Euro pharma)
ED injections. Little under one ml a day.

Orals,
100mg Anadrol
50mg Anavar
25mg prov
ED

25mg Proviron AM
50mg Anavar, one hour before gym
100mg Anadrol, one hour before gym.

Sides,

Sleep is starting to get a little more fucked ED. But I don't feel drained or anything so that's good.

Have a uneasy feeling of anger 24/7. Feel like I'm on edge alot. Tren is the only thing that does this to me.

Over all feelin good. Will report back soon!

No other sides to report.

Attachments

• 20220620_183409.jpg
    20220620_183409.jpg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 1
Tuesday hit arms and back. Today hit legs and just got a pump in the shoulders and arms. Just went heavy on legs.

Trainings been going well. Intense as a mother fucker in there. I usually go in the Sauna for about 5 mins before I start. Now, 30s and I'm starting to break a sweat.

So, I'm running about
Oil,
525mg Test C,
525mg Deca
300mg Tren E (Euro pharma)
ED injections. Little under one ml a day.

Orals,
100mg Anadrol
50mg Anavar
25mg prov
ED

25mg Proviron AM
50mg Anavar, one hour before gym
100mg Anadrol, one hour before gym.

Sides,

Sleep is starting to get a little more fucked ED. But I don't feel drained or anything so that's good.

Have a uneasy feeling of anger 24/7. Feel like I'm on edge alot. Tren is the only thing that does this to me.

Over all feelin good. Will report back soon!

No other sides to report.
cbd daily for sleep add it asap

Top Bottom