Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Why should I use Bacteriostatic water???

Push50

Veteran
VIP
ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETS, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

First, what does Bacteriostatic mean? This is a term that is used to describe an agent that can prevent bacteria from growing within a product. This should not be confused with a bactericidal solution, which is design to ‘Kill” bacteria. Bacteriostatic agents do not kill =, they only prevent the growth of bacteria.

Bacteriostatic water is a sterile solution that contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol. Benzyl alcohol is an aromatic organic molecule with a six-membered ring and one hydroxymethyl (CH2-OH) attachment. The alcohol is an added chemical addition that contributes to the solution's bacteriostatic environment. Bacteriostatic water is often used to hydrate peptides to their proper concentration before they are injected.

There are very few side effects of Bacteriostatic Water and if they occur, they may be related to contamination rather than the Bac. Water. Side effects that may occur after drugs are added to Bacteriostatic Water include fever, abscess formation, venous thrombosis or phlebitis, tissue death, and infections.

There is a major differences between Sterile Water and Bacteriostatic Water. Sterile Water has distilled water and nothing else. Bacteriostatic water is water with benzyl alcohol. If you have an allergy to benzyl alcohol, do not use it and opt for sterile water but keep in mind that it is only design for single use. This is the key difference between Sterile Water and Bacteriostatic water. Multiple uses. The absence of a bacteriostat in sterile water only allows for a one-time use. Bacteriostatic water can be used multiple times for up to 28 days before the suggested disposal with the use of a clean needle.. This can come into play when preparing for traveling, budgeting monthly expenses and storage.

Always be safe in how you prepare your peptides for injection. Know what you are doing, why you are doing it and the cause/effects that can result if it is not done. Bacteriostatic water is the safest method for the rehydration of peptides for injection. Uncle Z carries what you need to have great and safe results with all the peptides products we carry.

bacteriostatic-water-09-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Normal Saline for injection is recommended mostly for single use vials. It is used in wounds to reduce the likely hood of bacterial infections but that is through flushing. I would stick with the Bacteriostatic Water if I am using multi dose vials.