Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Which sarms with sports trt?

Wacmeo

I am doing 250 mg a week of sports testosterone replacement therapy thanks to my anti aging clinic
It is going well so far. I feel great!
I’m 28 years old. 5’9’’ 177 pounds
I would like to add in sarms now to help with endurance and fat loss. My anti aging clinic is 100% against sarms since they aren’t fda approved so they won’t give me that
Can you give me some ideas of which ones I can take

wtf? is this some kind of joke.. your clinic is against sarms but they are pro giving trt to a 28 year old and not only that but 250 mg a FKNG WEEK? LMFAO.. is this some kind of twisted joke???

yes you feel great, but the objective of trt is to replace what your body would naturally produce. you are doing double what your body should produce, more than double actually. not smart for your health

You need to stay away from this clinic you are going to because it is quite clear they are only after your money and do not have your health interests whatsoever

I am doing 250 mg a week of sports testosterone replacement therapy thanks to my anti aging clinic
It is going well so far. I feel great!
I’m 28 years old. 5’9’’ 177 pounds
I would like to add in sarms now to help with endurance and fat loss. My anti aging clinic is 100% against sarms since they aren’t fda approved so they won’t give me that
Can you give me some ideas of which ones I can take
sports trt I'm thinking 300mgs testosterone/week

add 20mgs cardarine and 50mgs ostarine thats a start

Top Bottom