Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of bloodwork before sarms?

casperLA

Everyone says that you're supposed to get blood work done before using steroids but what about using sarms? does the same rule apply and is it mandatory?
I’m about to pop open this rad140 and cardarine gw. I’m planning to do 25 mg of each per day for the next 12 weeks.
if I was to get blood work done what should I look for to give me the green light to go ahead and do it

Everyone says that you're supposed to get blood work done before using steroids but what about using sarms? does the same rule apply and is it mandatory?
I’m about to pop open this rad140 and cardarine gw. I’m planning to do 25 mg of each per day for the next 12 weeks.
if I was to get blood work done what should I look for to give me the green light to go ahead and do it
I would check your hormone levels before using sarms, like testosterone, estrogen, prolactin.

you should always be doing bloodwork with any PED you use, period.. you need to know how they are effecting you... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork..

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS