Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids What do you do when people call you out?

jalvanor

I've gotten called out three times over the past week for using steroids. Both from family and also co-workers
maybe I am overdoing it?
I’m doing testosterone with deca durabolin and dianabol dbol. I’ve put on 20 pounds no joke in 10 weeks
I went from 165 pounds to 185. And i am only 5’7’’.
what do you do when people call you out do you admit that you use steroids or do you just ignore them?

thats really up to you and whether or not you care about what others say and think... one thing i can tell you on my end, the older you get, the FAR FAR less you give a shit about anyones opinion whatsoever...

I do nothing at all because it is nobody else's business what I do and I do not let the thoughts and opinions of others dictate my life in any way

it happens especially if you work with a bunch of assholes

i would just tell them, "why don't you come with me to the gym after work today? i'm gonna be doing a 5 mile run then lifting for an hour" that usually shuts them up quick

I've gotten called out three times over the past week for using steroids. Both from family and also co-workers
maybe I am overdoing it?
I’m doing testosterone with deca durabolin and dianabol dbol. I’ve put on 20 pounds no joke in 10 weeks
I went from 165 pounds to 185. And i am only 5’7’’.
what do you do when people call you out do you admit that you use steroids or do you just ignore them?
You're not overdoing it, 185 isnt that big.

Keep training and tell them you use supplements.

Top Bottom