Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Way to go napsgear!

fosterin

I have to wonder anyone who doubts The Source because they've been nothing but amazing to me after 5 different orders.
I was concerned because my package was giving me a weird tracking info. But they assured me all will be well. I checked my mail the next day and my 2 packages were there. They had shipped 2 separate packages and all my gear was in them. My worries are always alleviated with these guys they always pull through

I have to wonder anyone who doubts The Source because they've been nothing but amazing to me after 5 different orders.
I was concerned because my package was giving me a weird tracking info. But they assured me all will be well. I checked my mail the next day and my 2 packages were there. They had shipped 2 separate packages and all my gear was in them. My worries are always alleviated with these guys they always pull through
Good to see you post here, I saw you on EVO, naps is good people.

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!