Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Water: To Drink or Not to Drink.

Push50

Veteran
VIP
We have all head, “You need to drink more water”, haven’t we? Well, as it turns out, proper hydration is not only great for maintaining a proper balance of body fluids, it can also help to reduce your chances of Chronic Diseases, Premature Mortality and reduce Biological Aging compared to Chronological Aging.

A study published in eBioMedicine https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(22)00586-2/fulltext found people with poor hydration will have elevated Serum Sodium levels. It states that with a level >142 mmol/l you have a 39% greater chance to develop a Chronic Illness. >144 mmol/l you have a 21% greater risk of Premature Mortality. If your level was >142 mmol/l you are also likely present as older than your chronological age.

Water is so important in our daily routines. Do not pass it up. We stress our bodies and push them to and beyond their limits frequently, so take advantage of this simple step and drink more water.

We have all head, “You need to drink more water”, haven’t we? Well, as it turns out, proper hydration is not only great for maintaining a proper balance of body fluids, it can also help to reduce your chances of Chronic Diseases, Premature Mortality and reduce Biological Aging compared to Chronological Aging.

A study published in eBioMedicine https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(22)00586-2/fulltext found people with poor hydration will have elevated Serum Sodium levels. It states that with a level >142 mmol/l you have a 39% greater chance to develop a Chronic Illness. >144 mmol/l you have a 21% greater risk of Premature Mortality. If your level was >142 mmol/l you are also likely present as older than your chronological age.

Water is so important in our daily routines. Do not pass it up. We stress our bodies and push them to and beyond their limits frequently, so take advantage of this simple step and drink more water.
drink water and enjoy it

Even if I don’t drink anything after 5pm I still wake up every 2-3 hours to hit the head. I just figure it’s my age. Of course I take a drink after every piss as well so who know

Top Bottom