Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using tren and anadrol

hpencero

how would you stack Trenbolone and anadrol?
I’m 6’5’’. I’m pretty tall
214 pounds
13% body fat and I have been training for 17 years. I am currently 42 years old
I've used Trenbolone before with testosterone and it was okay, looking for something strong though
I’m thinking of doing the tren this time at 300mgs a week and doing 100mg anadrol with it for 6 weeks. is this too much?

pretty potent stack

i would do 250mgs of the tren

and cap the anadrol 50mg a day. 100 is too much

how would you stack Trenbolone and anadrol?
I’m 6’5’’. I’m pretty tall
214 pounds
13% body fat and I have been training for 17 years. I am currently 42 years old
I've used Trenbolone before with testosterone and it was okay, looking for something strong though
I’m thinking of doing the tren this time at 300mgs a week and doing 100mg anadrol with it for 6 weeks. is this too much?
100mgs anadrol is too much 50mgs is enough

300mgs trenbolone
50mgs anadrol
thats a stack to remember

i have a video specifically discussing how to stack test, tren and anadrol that i would highly recommend you watch

I would go with 300 mg of both testosterone and trenbolone, keeping the trenbolone at 10 weeks and testosterone at 12 weeks along with anadrol the first four weeks of the cycle, starting with 25-50 mg per day

I likely wouldn't run them together but we all have different goals. In this case I would keep it conservative and run tren 200-300mg per week and anadrol 25-50mg per day.