Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor UPsteroid Deal Of The Month of May (PRIME PHARMA)

@UPsteroid Thanks,few questions in order to understand what to do: how long usually take the delivery? When I should go back to you or to helpdesk if i dont receive anything?how many days from the order?

@UPsteroid Thanks,few questions in order to understand what to do: how long usually take the delivery? When I should go back to you or to helpdesk if i dont receive anything?how many days from the order?
Hello @snifer
Thanks for your enquiries. Delays can occur as a result of constraints at the recipient's country and due to several reasons, customs being one. Some orders take a week while other take three weeks to a month to reach the recipient. However, like I mentioned in the previous reply, we're giving your case top priority. I'll update you as soon as I get any further information. But in the meantime, you are free to communicate with our helpdesk at any time as they're there to provide you with all the support you need. I hope I've been of assistance, cheers.