Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor UPsteroid Deal Of The Month of May (PRIME PHARMA)

Hello upsteroid, I placed an order around 10 days ago and i tried to open a ticked for help as i would like know the update for the order but seams the helpdesk ticked system is not working, can anybody help me out?

Hello upsteroid, I placed an order around 10 days ago and i tried to open a ticked for help as i would like know the update for the order but seams the helpdesk ticked system is not working, can anybody help me out?
Hi @snifer
First of all, our apologies for responding to your message now rather than sooner. Can you please furnish us with more details of the order? You can send a private message for confidentiality and we'll look into it ASAP.

Hello @snifer
Once again sorry for any delay and inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. However, it appears that our support desk have already responded to your enquiries. Can you please confirm here that you have received our reply/response to your ticket(s)? We received three tickets from you - two (2) in Italian and one (1) in English. We would appreciate your confirmation and feedback, thank you.

@UPsteroid Yes, sorry for multiple ticket, but As i was mentioning everytime i try register a profile on helpdesk website, i dont get the confirmation email. So after when i try to check the ticket status it says to me: access denied. But after few days i got all ticket replied with same reply and same tracking code, problem is at today the tracking code says shippment not found, could you help me?

Hello @snifer,
Thank you for your patience.
With regards to your package, I was informed that our support desk had notified you that your order is already in transit and this may have affected your tracking updates. Nevertheless, your case was escalated for investigation since yesterday.
Thank you, I hope everything will be ok as today it is already passed 3 weeks from the order date :) thank you for your help

Hello @snifer,
Thank you for your patience.
With regards to your package, I was informed that our support desk had notified you that your order is already in transit and this may have affected your tracking updates. Nevertheless, your case was escalated for investigation since yesterday.
Thank you, I hope everything will be ok as today it is already passed 3 weeks from the order date :) thank you for your help
Hello @snifer
You're most welcome Sir. We apologize for any inconvenience, sometimes deliveries do take time because of different factors. Please let me know once you receive the package, your feedback would be most appreciated. Thank you for your patience and have a great day.