Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Umbrella Labs Credit Card Processing Live!

dylangemelli

MOD BRO
I was notified over a month ago that Umbrella Labs was working diligently to attain the grail of the research chemical industry, obtaining actual live credit card processing. No hoops to jump through anymore with having to send invoices by email or having to use a variety of different payment options! They will still offer varieties of options for payments but as of now, you can purchase with a credit or debit card with true live processing! This is huge news and makes it easier for everyone to obtain their research products in a much easier way! I am sure I speak for all of us with a huge thank you for all the hard work on their end!

Last edited:
I was notified over a month ago that Umbrella Labs was working diligently to attain the grail of the research chemical industry, obtaining actual live credit card processing. No hoops to jump through anymore with having to send invoices by email or having to use a variety of different payment options! They will still offer varieties of options for payments but as of now, you can purchase with a credit or debit card with true live processing! This is huge news and makes it easier for everyone to obtain their research products in a much easier way! I am sure I speak for all of us with a huge thank you for all the hard work on their end!

Umbrella credit cards will be awesome