Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak Ugfreak, ParaPharma Touchdown Delivery pictures and reviews

UGFreak

Noah Wixx

MOD BRO
VIP
VIP Hardcore
Down below I have posted some awesome photos of my Ugfreak.to TD, I went international with the order. It felt like a domestic order because let me tell all of you I received my entire order in just 11 days time, lighting fast shipping!

The entire process was a breeze and as always @ugfreak Provided excellent customer service throughout the entirety of the process, my order was shipped out the same day it was put in A+ in every possible way from UGFreak. I am 100% satisfied with the entire process.

my order was 100% correct and packaged discreet.

Order as follows

Test E 400 5 bottles
Primo 200 5 bottles
EQ 300 5 bottles
Tbol 1 sachet
Aromasin 2 sachets

The para pharma gear just looks so clean and so good, I hope all of you enjoy the photos.

Wixx 💪

1000001275.jpg1000001292.jpg1000001235.jpg1000001242.jpg

Last edited:
Down below I have posted some awesome photos of my Ugfreak.to TD, I went international with the order. It felt like a domestic order because let me tell all of you I received my entire order in just 11 days time, lighting fast shipping!

The entire process was a breeze and as always @ugfreak Provided excellent customer service throughout the entirety of the process, my order was shipped out the same day it was put in A+ in every possible way from UGFreak. I am 100% satisfied with the entire process.

my order was 100% correct and packaged discreet.

Order as follows

Test E 400 5 bottles
Primo 200 5 bottles
EQ 300 5 bottles
Tbol 1 sachet
Aromasin 2 sachets

The para pharma gear just looks so clean and so good, I hope all of you enjoy the photos.

Wixx 💪

View attachment 2222View attachment 2223View attachment 2224View attachment 2225

This is going to be an amazing para pharma log

ToppsBaseball now known as Noah Wixx has done successful logs using Para Pharma gear
make sure you check out his prior logs.

the nice thing about our products is you don't have to run a ton of gear to get great results as he has demonstrated

Ugfreak.to is the place for top tier gear! and make sure you grab as much as you can before the new year to take advantage of the deals and discounts

very nice. glad you picked ugfreak again
for those who didn't see. Noah (aka Topps baseball) had an amazing transformation using ugfreak para pharma gear

Top Bottom