Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycles trt and estradiol

snifer

IO Logger
VIP
hello im 6 months in trt, cant go to doctor as where i live no trt wil be prescribed for low testo. im on 140 mg week on trt testosterone cypionate, dosing every other day here my blood work attached as screenshot.
seams both are to the max, should i lower my dose or integrate with dim or other to low estradiol?or chnage frequency of injection

Attachments

• 399961484_3684567255096226_102510846255926313_n.jpg
    399961484_3684567255096226_102510846255926313_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 399843481_1292884128094384_8957552055586366054_n (1).jpg
    399843481_1292884128094384_8957552055586366054_n (1).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 4
hello im 6 months in trt, cant go to doctor as where i live no trt wil be prescribed for low testo. im on 140 mg week on trt testosterone cypionate, dosing every other day here my blood work attached as screenshot.
seams both are to the max, should i lower my dose or integrate with dim or other to low estradiol?or chnage frequency of injection
@snifer welcome back, we missed you, saw you stopped updating your TRT log here

so you cant get TRT script? buy a bottle of testosterone cyp from your sourcea and you can use it

on the estrogen you can use 10mgs nolvadex 4 times per week tamoxifen
or 5mgs aromasin 1x/week
be careful taking estrogen too low

can you come back to us and start updating your LOG again? at least share training with the community
come on bro we missed you

A buck says you're wrong

why did you stop your log before?
It's hard to help you because now we have to go back and look at your information again

if you can't get your own script then go to domestic Supply
they also have a European Division if your based there

I just stay on year round this whole staying at trt dosages that's for the birds
you should also get your log going let's see what changes happen

I would lower your dose down to 125 milligrams and then see where your numbers are at
don't get into that habit of adding anti estrogens when you don't need them

have a lot of respect for you
but don't respect people who leave us midway through a log

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

this is not good it can lead to gynecomastia and other side effects
this is why you should have kept your log going so we could have guided you through this

who said to run that much testosterone just for trt? Usually 100 milligrams is all you need per week of quality gear

your estrogen is a little too high you should definitely lower your dose

if you want to keep your dose the same then you need an anti estrogen that's simple

bros i am not a fan of what you are doing here. make sure you get used to logging your progress otherwise hard to help you