Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Trt and blasting testosterone

Rieudjeol

So I decided to do permanent trt with a doctor checking me a couple times a year
he wanted to put me on 150 mg a week but I told him I wanted a little higher so he agree that 175 would be the right amount
I’m 35 years old and looking to add to TRT to blast.
What are the best doses to add to a trt if you want more strength and muscle mass should I go up to 600 or more?

im sorry but you dont just tell your doctors what kind of trt dose you want and they just agree.. i just dont take your post seriously at all

So I decided to do permanent trt with a doctor checking me a couple times a year
he wanted to put me on 150 mg a week but I told him I wanted a little higher so he agree that 175 would be the right amount
What are the best doses to add to a trt if you want more strength and muscle mass should I go up to 600 or more?
i dont think you need to blast 400mgs is enough or sports trt 300mgs/day

anti aging clinics allow you way too much leeway in deciding things

remember they want your money And don't have your best interest at heart

175 milligrams a week is way too high, even 150 is too high. you might think that you are being smart but over the long term you will only stress out your organs

you don't need a doctor for this
just go to ugfreak.to and order some gear on your own

can blast at 400mg with good test from @domestic-supply.com