Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Steroid cycle help

Fawexm

I have a pretty simple setup when it comes to my next cycle
I'm going to do 10 weeks of testosterone cypionate at 500 mg a week
Gonna do hcg 2000ius 2x per week with it
And then run nolvadex and clomid for pct
I don't want to get shut down on the cycle and what side effects
do you have any tips on how to limit those both? and will this work?
I'm 27 years old 5 ft 7 in and I weigh around 148 lb
been in the gym for the past 2 years and the past year consistently

come on bro jeez

you have essentially no consistency in the gym.. you want to use steroids after 1 year of what you call "consistency" in the gym and you only weight 148 lbs.. STOP the nonsense, seriously.. you are not even remotely close to reaching any sort of natural peak and dont know the first thing about training and clearly not diet either... anyone that is new and is reading this, please understand that this scenario is the POLAR OPPOSITE of what you should be doing... this is wrong top to bottom

I agree with every single point that Dylan made! There are so many issues with this and you really need to rethink all of this!

when you hop on the sauce too soon when you haven't put in the 'work' then that sets a bad precedent where you find yourself needing steroids just to train. we see this all the time. its best to build consistency first then hop on the sauce. give it more time then run this stack

I have a pretty simple setup when it comes to my next cycle
I'm going to do 10 weeks of testosterone cypionate at 500 mg a week
Gonna do hcg 2000ius 2x per week with it
And then run nolvadex and clomid for pct
I don't want to get shut down on the cycle and what side effects
do you have any tips on how to limit those both? and will this work?
I'm 27 years old 5 ft 7 in and I weigh around 148 lb
been in the gym for the past 2 years and the past year consistently
Dont use hcg why would you do this? just use testosterone with anavar and n2guard drop all other nonsense

and pct is good add hcgenerate to it

come on bro jeez

you have essentially no consistency in the gym.. you want to use steroids after 1 year of what you call "consistency" in the gym and you only weight 148 lbs.. STOP the nonsense, seriously.. you are not even remotely close to reaching any sort of natural peak and dont know the first thing about training and clearly not diet either... anyone that is new and is reading this, please understand that this scenario is the POLAR OPPOSITE of what you should be doing... this is wrong top to bottom
100% on point

lower test to 400mg bro and get aromasin. take N2Guard during and get hcgenerate for PCT as well