Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Sleeping the whole night?

Deriasel

I tend to get up in the middle of the night and wander and it's really making it harder to get a good night's sleep
do you recommend anything out there that I can take that will help keep me asleep so I don't have to keep getting up?
once I get up I tend to play video games and then it gets really hard to fall back asleep

you need to not play video games. they actually make your brain work differently.

sleep deprivation will catch up to you as you get older.

I tend to get up in the middle of the night and wander and it's really making it harder to get a good night's sleep
do you recommend anything out there that I can take that will help keep me asleep so I don't have to keep getting up?
once I get up I tend to play video games and then it gets really hard to fall back asleep
get some n2sleep 3 caps

need to shut it down bro. melatonin N2sleep and chill

Top Bottom