Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scared of buying gear for the first time; getting caught

You are completely fine...

1. its ONE vial of test... the absolute worst case scenario would be them confiscating it and sending you a letter that they are keeping it but thats so damn unlikely

2. you are not on anyones radar whatsoever as a small consumer... you are insignificant as it gets to them

3. domestic supply ships domestically so that even makes is less likely of any issues but anything is possible however i outlined what the worst case scenario is

you are severely over worried and if really causes you that much stress, just dont order or send it to someone else
Yea i guess my main concern is that I will do something wrong that will expose myself. Currently whenever I do any research or anything of that matter I use a VPN and incognito mode. I also use a different email account for any accounts that I have. I am going to use bitcoin to send to DS. But let me know if you think I am missing anything.

Yea i guess my main concern is that I will do something wrong that will expose myself. Currently whenever I do any research or anything of that matter I use a VPN and incognito mode. I also use a different email account for any accounts that I have. I am going to use bitcoin to send to DS. But let me know if you think I am missing anything.
Thats really for you to decide on your comfort level of things