Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scared of buying gear for the first time; getting caught

gigvine

Hello, I am pretty new here and I just wanted to know like what are the odds of being caught ordering online? I am planning an order from DS of just a singular test c bottle. I am already prescribed trt from my physician and wanted to try an entry level blasting cycle. I just have major anxiety about being caught (through the mail system) and was wondering how people here circumvent that.

Hello, I am pretty new here and I just wanted to know like what are the odds of being caught ordering online? I am planning an order from DS of just a singular test c bottle. I am already prescribed trt from my physician and wanted to try an entry level blasting cycle. I just have major anxiety about being caught (through the mail system) and was wondering how people here circumvent that.
you're ordering a personal supply no issues imo

a small order unless they are watching you there is virtually no issue at all
when you mean watching, do you mean like criminal history? I live in the USA and Ive noticed here that the government tends to say that they behave like george orwell's 1984 (constant surveillance), so I think a lot of my anxiety is coming from this mindset, if that makes sense?

when you mean watching, do you mean like criminal history? I live in the USA and Ive noticed here that the government tends to say that they behave like george orwell's 1984 (constant surveillance), so I think a lot of my anxiety is coming from this mindset, if that makes sense?
look up people who have been busted.

it is people who literally forced the issue. look up that bumstead girl, look at the mistakes she made. ordering large amounts international, living in a very backwards county and ordering it right to her house, having a very well known social media page posting pics. it was an easy bust and well worth it to make an example out of her.

or the other is they already breaking laws and the steroid thing is just another charge that they can plea out.

if you live in Oregon then you are okay using steroids, they are legal there now btw. CA, WA and CO lax laws on controlled substances. so check your state laws and check if you live in a county where they are going after people

You are completely fine...

1. its ONE vial of test... the absolute worst case scenario would be them confiscating it and sending you a letter that they are keeping it but thats so damn unlikely

2. you are not on anyones radar whatsoever as a small consumer... you are insignificant as it gets to them

3. domestic supply ships domestically so that even makes is less likely of any issues but anything is possible however i outlined what the worst case scenario is

you are severely over worried and if really causes you that much stress, just dont order or send it to someone else

I would not be worried at all. It is simply one vial and you are not going to be worth anyones time in any way on that

You made the right choice going with Domestic Supply!

You will not get caught dude. Ppl been doing it for years literally. They domt even care about ppl personally using. If u order a shit load and sell it they'll catch on