Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sarms for the gay man

geniol30

someone said that you're not supposed to use sarms if you are gay and it's only for straight people. I read that on Facebook not sure if the person was joking around or what. They referred me here and said that Dylan would know this answer as he is active in this.
am I allowed to do it or not?
Supposed to have something to do with the way it interacts with your DNA or chromosomes

never heard of that before so i cannot comment on that.. nothing ive ever heard of unless they know something i dont but its nothing ive ever looked into either

you probably misunderstood what they said

everything you 'take' effects your DNA and changes it. whether its food, drinks, drugs, sarms, steroids etc. its pretty much how science works

a lot of gay people use PED's, likely a higher % than straight people especially amongst gay men. its very important in that community to look good since men are very visual vs. females. so yes go ahead and use sarms

go to sarms.forsale or umbrella and get a recomp stack. that is what i suggest

PS, stop listening to what people say on facebook on anything. that place is a cesspool of misinformation. just delete your account run from that place

someone said that you're not supposed to use sarms if you are gay and it's only for straight people. I read that on Facebook not sure if the person was joking around or what. They referred me here and said that Dylan would know this answer as he is active in this.
am I allowed to do it or not?
Supposed to have something to do with the way it interacts with your DNA or chromosomes

I dont think there is a gay or straight sarm imo

Just get some cardarine and ostarine and enjoy

Top Bottom