Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Raising my steroid dosing during cycle

Vasuway

42 years old
6’1’’
183 pounds
12% body fat
I’m currently doing 500mgs testosterone cypionate + trenbolone 200mgs per week on both
I want to raise the dosages now on week 4. I want to go to 750 and 400
has anyone tried this that help you increase your results or should I stay at the same dose?

you definitely should NOT do that.... go ahead and start to get greedy with them, especially tren, and see where that gets you...

I would not raise the doses to that extent and in my view, you should not raise them at all as they are already at doses where you can do extremely well

42 years old
6’1’’
183 pounds
12% body fat
I’m currently doing 500mgs testosterone cypionate + trenbolone 200mgs per week on both
has anyone tried this that help you increase your results or should I stay at the same dose?
dont raise doses
stay on 500mgs/200mgs

42 years old
6’1’’
183 pounds
12% body fat
I would keep as is so you know for next time

I never recommend changing dosages mid-cycle. You will just send your hormones on a roller coaster and get side effects. Best to stick to the plan. Keep it in mind for next cycle if you want to try higher doses.