Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Puritysourcelabs testosterone and anavar run

kacmeni

looking to do something mild and something that's going to create some good lean muscle mass. I've read a lot of good things about anavar with test
when it comes to what Purity Source lab sells which testosterone would you recommend the most
Also when it comes to anavar how much would be my dosing? 100mgs is what i was aiming for
And how is their anavar honestly?

looking to do something mild and something that's going to create some good lean muscle mass. I've read a lot of good things about anavar with test
when it comes to what Purity Source lab sells which testosterone would you recommend the most
Also when it comes to anavar how much would be my dosing? 100mgs is what i was aiming for
From PSL use euro pharmacies

500mgs testosterone enanthate
50mgs anavar

anavar from EP is top of the line nothing beats it

I've pinned 1000mgs of primobolan from euro pharmacies hot quality and 100mgs anavar was right there
PSL respect

I was thinking of doing the same cycle, with the addition of masteron.
anavar 10mg per 10kg of body weight is a great dosage.
but as already mentioned by many, EP anavar is well dosed and very potent, 50mg ED does all you need

check out our lab reports with many many new ones to come :)

https://euro-pharmacies.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/OXANDROLEX.pdf

Top Bottom