napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Psychiatrist question

galuzyhy

Male, 6'2, 235, no known health issues minus GAD and probably OCD. Nonsmoker or drinker. I made an appointment with a psychiatry clinic for the end of the month. I first meet with a nurse and a therapist who then place me in the care of one of the physicians at the clinic. I assume they do the initial evaluation of the patient. I have gad and OCD for sure. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts, question reality, and am currently concerned I could be suffering from schizophrenia.

Sometimes it does take me a few seconds to formulate and finish a thought mid-conversation, but I'm always able to get back on track. Obviously, I have health anxiety. Also afraid of losing my mind. Will these initials consult reveal if I am schizophrenic? I am able to function normally for the most part and don't have any alarming symptoms. Last night I struggled to stay asleep.

galuzyhy

Male, 6'2, 235, no known health issues minus GAD and probably OCD. Nonsmoker or drinker. I made an appointment with a psychiatry clinic for the end of the month. I first meet with a nurse and a therapist who then place me in the care of one of the physicians at the clinic. I assume they do the initial evaluation of the patient. I have gad and OCD for sure. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts, question reality, and am currently concerned I could be suffering from schizophrenia.

Sometimes it does take me a few seconds to formulate and finish a thought mid-conversation, but I'm always able to get back on track. Obviously, I have health anxiety. Also afraid of losing my mind. Will these initials consult reveal if I am schizophrenic? I am able to function normally for the most part and don't have any alarming symptoms. Last night I struggled to stay asleep.
thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

dylangemelli

MOD BRO
none of us are psychiatrists man, at least none that ever make it known, but regardless.. how would any of us have anything to offer other than a guess.... ???

SteveSmith

MOD BRO
a good doctor will be able to help you and start you on proper medicine

i would get several opinions. i really hope you have good insurance where you can afford the help. good luck let us know

BookerTNY

Veteran
VIP
go to your original thread and visit your doctor