Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs PSL cycle success

kylas

I've been using PSL for the past 6 months. this is my second time using them and I got a cycle together of testosterone cypionate, dianabol, and proviron
So far so good on this one
my last cycle went very well in this one is going even better. So far i’ve gained 10 pounds and its only been 5 weeks on

I've been using PSL for the past 6 months. this is my second time using them and I got a cycle together of testosterone cypionate, dianabol, and proviron
my last cycle went very well in this one is going even better. So far i’ve gained 10 pounds and its only been 5 weeks on

test dbol and proviron sweet cycle

PSL respected guys, great EP gear

Puritysourcelabs trusted, approved and I like the gear quality, you are smart to use them and glad you came from EF to us

Here we are once again, yet another satisfied customer using EP! :)