Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Proviron (Mesterolone)

Push50

Veteran
VIP
BCCF3754-CB63-42C6-B795-C9F31BCB32E5.jpegManufacturer: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Mesterolone
Presentation: 1 tab, 25mg
Active Life: 6-8 hours
Drug Class: Androgenic Steroid/Anti-Aromatizatin
Average Dose: 25-100mg/day

Proviron is one of the oldest Anabolic’s around. It was origin designed be Schering Companies. Even though it has been around along time, it remains one of the most misunderstood Anabolic’s among steroid users. Proviron is similar in some ways to Masteron and a little bit like Anavar and Winstrol. Proviron does not build mass like some AAS and is usually found in cutting cycles, but has its place in both cutting and bulking cycles.

This is one of the most used aas on the market for therapeutic use, but not in the US. It has been being use in Europe, especially in the West for androgen deficiency. The US FDA has never approved it.
Mesterolone is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Specifically it is a structurally altered DHT hormone with the addition of a methyl group at the carbon one position and which helps protect it from breakdown after ingestion. This is one of the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) but instead carries the added methyl group.
Proviron carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. Despite having an anabolic rating that is potentially greater than testosterone, Proviron will display very low anabolic traits.

Proviron has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG) and is probably one of the strongest steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG is partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG enhances the amount of circulating free testosterone.

More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound up state.

Probably the main reason most Bodybuilders reach for Proviron is its ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects.

It also has a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptors and will promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis.

It will not suppress gonadotropins like other Anabolic’s do. Because it is minimal suppressive and extremely androgenistic, it will actually promote and increase sperm production.

Why would this not be an Anabolic in your arsenal?

View attachment 273Manufacturer: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Mesterolone
Presentation: 1 tab, 25mg
Active Life: 6-8 hours
Drug Class: Androgenic Steroid/Anti-Aromatizatin
Average Dose: 25-100mg/day

Proviron is one of the oldest Anabolic’s around. It was origin designed be Schering Companies. Even though it has been around along time, it remains one of the most misunderstood Anabolic’s among steroid users. Proviron is similar in some ways to Masteron and a little bit like Anavar and Winstrol. Proviron does not build mass like some AAS and is usually found in cutting cycles, but has its place in both cutting and bulking cycles.

This is one of the most used aas on the market for therapeutic use, but not in the US. It has been being use in Europe, especially in the West for androgen deficiency. The US FDA has never approved it.
Mesterolone is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Specifically it is a structurally altered DHT hormone with the addition of a methyl group at the carbon one position and which helps protect it from breakdown after ingestion. This is one of the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) but instead carries the added methyl group.
Proviron carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. Despite having an anabolic rating that is potentially greater than testosterone, Proviron will display very low anabolic traits.

Proviron has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG) and is probably one of the strongest steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG is partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG enhances the amount of circulating free testosterone.

More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound up state.

Probably the main reason most Bodybuilders reach for Proviron is its ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects.

It also has a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptors and will promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis.

It will not suppress gonadotropins like other Anabolic’s do. Because it is minimal suppressive and extremely androgenistic, it will actually promote and increase sperm production.

Why would this not be an Anabolic in your arsenal?
proviron is good with deca

testosterone aside, proviron is the only product you can always add to any cycle, whatever the goal, practically free of side effects and many qualities

I've run Proviron up to 150mg in the past and I'm telling you it's one of those things that just gets better and better with higher doses. 50mg is great for the mood, libido, and working synergistically with other steroids to boost their performance. 150mg I started seeing actual physical results similar to Masteron. It's actually a fairly powerful compound on a mg for mg basis.

I've run Proviron up to 150mg in the past and I'm telling you it's one of those things that just gets better and better with higher doses. 50mg is great for the mood, libido, and working synergistically with other steroids to boost their performance. 150mg I started seeing actual physical results similar to Masteron. It's actually a fairly powerful compound on a mg for mg basis.
:unsure:
honestly I've never taken it at these dosages ... I don't even know why, being a great product.
I've always used it as an "add-on" and side effect reliever.

... but now that you've told me😁
thanks
😉

Top Bottom