Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Protein farting

tocheln

when I drink a protein powder I go to the gym and I'm passing a lot of gas and farting up a storm up. It's affecting my workouts. Do I need to try a different type of protein and if so which one would you recommend

here is a thought, stop drinking them!

you don't need protein powder to build muscle, that is a myth

when I drink a protein powder I go to the gym and I'm passing a lot of gas and farting up a storm up. It's affecting my workouts. Do I need to try a different type of protein and if so which one would you recommend
take some fiber you'll be fine

While certain protein powders may cause flatulence and smelly farts, this does not mean you’re stuck with this problem just because you eat more protein for your dietary needs. Below are some of the ways you can ease protein-induced flatulence. Whey Protien isolate has less lactose, which your body might digest more easily. Another option is to switch to nonmilk sources of protein powder, such as pea and soy. Also consider avoiding protein supplements that contain sugar alcohols, like sorbitol or mannitol.

Top Bottom