Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Pro hormone vs. test booster

poshei

What is the difference between using a prohormone and using a testosterone booster?
are they both going to boost my hormones the same way or do they work in a different way entirely
also how come I can buy them both over the counter?

1. you CANNOT buy prohormones over the counter

2. prohormones SUPPRESS natural testosterone

3. prohormones are ILLEGAL and they are just designer steroids.. they are STIILL steroids and still have steroid side effects

test boosters are natural supplements than can help to increase your testosterone levels

adding to what dylan said many supp companies grift now is selling garbage and labeling it a pro hormone to try and get you to buy it

What is the difference between using a prohormone and using a testosterone booster?
are they both going to boost my hormones the same way or do they work in a different way entirely
i dont like prohormones, better use test booster like n2generate

Prohormones are testosterone precursors that transform directly into testosterone in the body, whereas testosterone boosters are a cocktail of natural herbs, vitamins, and minerals capable of improving T levels. A prohormone is a substance that the body converts into a hormone. They are also sometimes known as steroidal supplements, which can add to the confusion, because they aren't steroids themselves. Nor are they hormones on their own – the body must convert them into hormones.
That my friend that is WHY its legal, Its not the same as Steroids,