Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Primo is restocked (international)

OTG85

CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methenolone Enantha
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 8-14 days
Class DHT anabolic steroid

Ep primo depot is here and hitting hard. Please check out some past sponsored athletes who have used this and turned PRO. The results from our primo are raved again,and again throughout the years.

With Winter right around the corner it's a great time to start a long Primo cycle that lead's right up to late spring/early summer. I've always had my best cutting cycles during the cold weather for some odd reason, and I know many others that like this method as well.

Euro Pharmacies Primo is at a all time low price that won't last long. The Domestic Primo will be back in stock real soon, and the international is ready to fly.

Don't miss out
methenolone-enanthate-primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methenolone Enantha
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 8-14 days
Class DHT anabolic steroid

Ep primo depot is here and hitting hard. Please check out some past sponsored athletes who have used this and turned PRO. The results from our primo are raved again,and again throughout the years.

With Winter right around the corner it's a great time to start a long Primo cycle that lead's right up to late spring/early summer. I've always had my best cutting cycles during the cold weather for some odd reason, and I know many others that like this method as well.

Euro Pharmacies Primo is at a all time low price that won't last long. The Domestic Primo will be back in stock real soon, and the international is ready to fly.

Don't miss out
View attachment 411
Primobolan great prices

Ill be picking some Primo up for the Spring. Never ran it in the past but looking forward to going outside my comfort zone. Always good to experience new methods.

Top Bottom