Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Preworkouts vs. coffee

fetacelo

What would you say are the advantages and disadvantages to using coffee vs. pre workouts?
I'm currently doing a 7 week on and 2 weeks off workout program. This is because of my work schedule.
Would taking the coffee on my non workout days be a good idea? Or should i stick to preworkout?

look. we all know how much i despise weakness. i hate stims and i hate coffee drinking. if you cannot get in a workout without a stim then you are not eating right, not sleeping right and/or are just a weak person

having said that if you insist on stims before a workout you MUST cycle them and you must come off of them every 2 weeks at minimum for a few days otherwise you will keep needing more and more

What would you say are the advantages and disadvantages to using coffee vs. pre workouts?
I'm currently doing a 7 week on and 2 weeks off workout program. This is because of my work schedule.
Would taking the coffee on my non workout days be a good idea? Or should i stick to preworkout?
I dont use coffee

I use ostazol m1mk 5 caps

Yea shouldn't use Stims. I myself do. Huge caffeine person. Coffee ain't shit but ok when u need some caffeine. Try to use stim free pwo. U will need more and more and they do not even help tbh

Top Bottom