Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Pharmaxlab.com rashes and hot injection site

sentongh

I’ve been using pharmax lab testosterone and primobolan
So far its been a disaster
Every time I do injection I get an instant rash and then usually within 12 hours I start getting redness and swelling at injection site. Now it's starting to get hot the last few times I inject
I think this might be dirty gear I don't know

dirty gear or not stressing your body out like that doesn't help anything

you need to use quality gear. head over to napsgear

Unfortunately there are many many people out there that provide bad service, quality and have no ethics with their business. It is very important to be utilizing the review sections, reading feedback, checking peoples' bloodwork, pictures etc. These tools are everywhere to utilize and can provide clear information to help everyone make wise decisions. Many reviews have been posted on so many different companies over such long periods so you are able to see feedback of wide varieties

I say if daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply!

domestic supply has quality brands so you never have to worry about dirty gear

never inject gear that you aren't 1000% sure on

that seems to be dirty gear from Pharmaxlab.com
but not sure if it's on purpose like they always do it or a bad batch