Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Parabolan vs. tren?

esteri

I was listening to a very old podcast and the guy on there was saying that when it comes to Trenbolone and you should always pick parabolan because it was the most pure form of tren
which sources carry it and you agree that it's so much better?

there is no such thing as pharma or human grade parabolan or tren etc. it was taken off the market years ago

he was probably talking about someone who had some horded

its all underground now. go to napsgear for the best tren

no, no form is superior to the other.. you are not going to get more out of one ester of tren than the other.. now, there are other factors where you may want a shorter ester, especially if you are a new user to tren but in terms of the actual gains, one will do more than the other...

I actually ran parabolan many years ago. a buddy had a bottle he saved for 5 or so years. it was good shit

I was listening to a very old podcast and the guy on there was saying that when it comes to Trenbolone and you should always pick parabolan because it was the most pure form of tren
best form of trenbolone is trenbolone enanthate not parabolan

Hilarious