Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Package screw up deuspower.shop

xempay

Deuspower is horrible
I will never use them again
I got my product in the mail and one of the vial was smashed. Also 2 more were literally hanging out of the package. they had packed my order in an envelope which is ridiculous considering how easy it is to break. The orals that are ordered are all smashed up into pieces.
0 care in the world the way they pack the stuff

Deuspower is horrible
I will never use them again
I got my product in the mail and one of the vial was smashed. Also 2 more were literally hanging out of the package. they had packed my order in an envelope which is ridiculous considering how easy it is to break. The orals that are ordered are all smashed up into pieces.
0 care in the world the way they pack the stuff
deuspower.shop was called out for bad reviews on multiple forums dont use them again

Domestic Supply is well known as being an industry leader while being one of the most TRUSTED sites you can find! I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to Domestic Supply!

Domestic Supply is the very best source that you will find. I would definitely take your business to Domestic Supply!

Top Bottom