Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Olympic weightlifter with tren

Waosel

My thing is olympic weightlifting and i work with a coach. Training pretty hard and never done steroids but my coach said i should look into doing trenbolone and oral steroids with it
From what i’ve read tren seems pretty serious for a first cycle. So not sure what kind of trap he is putting in for me
I’m 25 years old
210 pounds and 5’10’’
I do double training 3x per week and single training 2x per week. Need to keep up with my peers. Thoughts?

your coach needs fired IMMEDIATELY..

1. you are far too young

2. YOU NEVER RUN TREN ON A FIRST CYCLE

bro... do you honestly, that as a first time steroid user, that it is smart in ANY way, to pick THE HARSHEST FKING COMPOUND THERE IS AND USE THAT FIRST??? experienced users struggle with it... SMFH.. FIRE this prick immediately and expose him to others as not only a fraud, but a very dangerous one at that

you could also end up banned cause they will test you for this. do not do it man

if you are gonna use gear you need to use things like hgh, and no ester steroids that aren't detectable

My thing is olympic weightlifting and i work with a coach. Training pretty hard and never done steroids but my coach said i should look into doing trenbolone and oral steroids with it
From what i’ve read tren seems pretty serious for a first cycle. So not sure what kind of trap he is putting in for me
I’m 25 years old
210 pounds and 5’10’’
I do double training 3x per week and single training 2x per week. Need to keep up with my peers. Thoughts?
trenbolone maybe not best to start

start off with dbol and equipoise

I’m 25 years old
210 pounds and 5’10’’
At 25 yrs old you shouldnt be using tren

Don't listen to your coach...

Test 300mg aromasin 6.25eod. N2guard.... go to domestic-supply.com for the goods bro

Save tren for many years down the road man. Test is what you want on a first cycle. Also, are you competing or just doing Olympic style lifting?