Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Need to build lean mass

Wascem

I’m a former military person who served overseas, i saw a lot of stuff and have a lot of battle scars i wouldn’t wish on nobody. Fitness has been my addiction ever since and it has helped me with all my mental problems and has kept me balanced
I’m looking to improve my physique and want to do it the right way with steroids but I don't want to take anything that can cause any type of emotional issues if that makes sense
My current stats are 6’1’’ and 210 pounds. My body fat is 15% and i’m currently dropping fat quickly . i’m 28 years old
My cycle plan is anadrol 100mgs a day, and maybe some testosterone with it. What do you think about that?

I’m a former military person who served overseas, i saw a lot of stuff and have a lot of battle scars i wouldn’t wish on nobody. Fitness has been my addiction ever since and it has helped me with all my mental problems and has kept me balanced
I’m looking to improve my physique and want to do it the right way with steroids but I don't want to take anything that can cause any type of emotional issues if that makes sense
My current stats are 6’1’’ and 210 pounds. My body fat is 15% and i’m currently dropping fat quickly . i’m 28 years old
My cycle plan is anadrol 100mgs a day, and maybe some testosterone with it. What do you think about that?
If you want to build mass dbol and testosterone not anadrol is your option.

go with 100mgs test with 400mgs primo. nice gentle cycle and be well

bro nice to see a real man posting

normally i would say hop on tren lol. but yo need to start slow

i hate it.. you dont even know what you are doing... you've never ran a cycle and you pick anadrol, one of the harshest orals you can run.. please explain me to me the psychology behind that so i can understand how that makes any sense, NOT TO MENTION, you want to run it at 100 mg per day... so explain the rationale on this for me to understand .. you dont want anything to effect you mentally yet you pick something that harsh.. so please, enlighten me on the logic here

I would much rather see you using SARMs for now. Just to ensure no negative mental effects from the androgens. Glad to see you choosing fitness!