Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Episode 3: The legend of John Meadows

Richardbrown

Approved Source
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Guy Cisternino answers the following questions:

1)My last 5 or 6 leg workouts ive gotten so nauseous that its very difficult to even finish them. When i bend over to pick up a weight to put it back i feel like im going to throw up, only on leg days. Any advice on how to fix this? It makes me hate training legs. asked by Personalizedinsulinplan

2)I just discovered John Meadows not long before he passed. His videos were great, seemed like a genuine, decent guy. You mentioned he coached you? So..is the perception correct? What's he really like,,and do you have any anecdotes to share? - asked by LetsGoBrandon

3)As a retired pro looking back on their career is there anything you would of done differently in terms of maybe things you would of taken or not taken? Or maybe different coaches or even your training style. I hate using the word regret but I guess the question is do you have any regrets and if so what are they? If not regrets is there anything maybe you would liked to have done that you didn't get the chance to do, maybe compete at a certain show, or compete against a certain pro etc? asked by heunpMtu843

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev, Lee Priest, Guy Cisternino, Antoine Vaillant!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org