Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

@ARISTIMUQOH you pic looks like the last one, is this the latest picture?

we going to see more training?
I did hams, glutes and calves today, warm up 10 mins stairs machine and movility routine
1.-3 Supersets Seated legs curl machine (20 reps) with V squat machine wide feet stance (strict form) until failure 6 plates by side
2.-3 Supersets Standing leg curl alternating 3 sets per leg followed by Bulgarian squat, followed by 110 dumbbell deadlift, followed by 110 dumbbell sumo squat and hip thrust machine...
3.- 6 sets standing calf raises 30 -50 reps

We will always have obstacles when we believe that we are about to reach a goal, something happens that makes you go back and takes you away from the goal, in my last training of hamstrings and glutes, I wanted to start doing free squats and although I made a warm-up long and exhaustive in the heavy set where I tried to do 360 pounds (it wasn't a lot of weight) I injured my right knee...

However, it was nothing serious, nothing broke... I just have to wait to recover and return to an adequate level of intensity that produces results, I will including some Deca to my TRT in order to help heal quickly, I have access to human grade Deca 200mg/ml

We will always have obstacles when we believe that we are about to reach a goal, something happens that makes you go back and takes you away from the goal, in my last training of hamstrings and glutes, I wanted to start doing free squats and although I made a warm-up long and exhaustive in the heavy set where I tried to do 360 pounds (it wasn't a lot of weight) I injured my right knee...
@ARISTIMUQOH how bad is the injury?