Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Mixing deca with anadrol?

Hadebn

I'm looking to do something a little bit different on this cycle. I’ve done deca durabolin a couple times before, both times with testosterone and once with equipoise
This time i want to be a bit more aggressive and try it with anadrol
what are some of the best ways to run it?
My ideas was like this:
300mgs a week deca durabolin 12 weeks
100mgs of test 14 weeks
50mgs a day of anadrol 5 weeks on 3 weeks off, then back on 3 weeks
I'm 52 years old and I weigh around 205 pounds

you would only want to run anadrol 4 weeks.. none of this off and on nonsense or running it too long.. you are over 50 years old here man.. the last thing you should be is greedy or nonsensical and also need to understand you are at an age where you need to really be careful about what kind of pressure you put on your body...

i would go 12 weeks of 250 each of deca and test and 4 weeks of anadrol at 50 mg per day... thats MORE THAN ENOUGH

I'm looking to do something a little bit different on this cycle. I’ve done deca durabolin a couple times before, both times with testosterone and once with equipoise
This time i want to be a bit more aggressive and try it with anadrol
what are some of the best ways to run it?
My ideas was like this:
300mgs a week deca durabolin 12 weeks
100mgs of test 14 weeks
50mgs a day of anadrol 5 weeks on 3 weeks off, then back on 3 weeks
I'm 52 years old and I weigh around 205 pounds
deca and anadrol dont mix well

you're better off mixing deca and winstrol

I don't mind the cycle. I would just pick either the first 4 or last 4 weeks for the anadrol though. No need to run at the beginning and the end. Just too much toxicity.

I'm 53 y/o and I have been on TRT for 1 year and I dont think anadrol bring me some benefit at my age..

just Pharma grade Test Enanthate (PRIMOTESTON BAYER 250mg/amp) 125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH yet,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle, I'm 6 feet 213 pounds now, my goal 220 leaner
I think what happened to my hair is partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously

I'm 53 y/o and I have been on TRT for 1 year and I dont think anadrol bring me some benefit at my age..
[/IMG]
just Pharma grade Test Enanthate (PRIMOTESTON BAYER 250mg/amp) 125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH yet,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle, I'm 6 feet 213 pounds now, my goal 220 leaner
I think what happened to my hair is partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously
@ARISTIMUQOH so whats your take? you want to say you're doing well?

Top Bottom