Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Losing weight

muejtak

I'm currently 340 lb and I'm overweight
I would say that I need to lose about 50 lbs to get to a decent level and over time would love to drop 100 pounds
I've tried different diets and I'm going to get some help from a dietitian. I'm also exercising as much as I can. Which supplement can give me a boost from here?

I would say that I need to lose about 50 lbs to get to a decent level and over time would love to drop 100 pounds
I've tried different diets and I'm going to get some help from a dietitian. I'm also exercising as much as I can. Which supplement can give me a boost from here?
340lbs thats huge

Try using cardazol 2 caps before AM cardio and do a lot of cardio and fasting

This is common.
1) You aren't sticking to a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE consistently
2) You eat too much
3) Move more

Check CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio,energy,stamina, FAT loss, plus make sure your diet is clean, more protein and veggies, no carbs

Top Bottom