Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS losing my mind on sarms

Zaveori

so I have been on a sarms stack for 6 weeks. Getting good lean muscle mass and some mild strength improvements although it’s nothing too crazy. I’ve been on gw and ostarine, doing the gw 5mgs a day (cancer scary) and ostarine 20mgs a day. Using sponsor sarms.
Anyway I came home and my wife told me that the HOA had sent us a letter saying we had to replace the lawn and I got Furious and punched the wall. Not sure what is going on but seems Like I’m losing my mind on sarm and can’t control my anger. Is this normal?

so I have been on a sarms stack for 6 weeks. Getting good lean muscle mass and some mild strength improvements although it’s nothing too crazy. I’ve been on gw and ostarine, doing the gw 5mgs a day (cancer scary) and ostarine 20mgs a day. Using sponsor sarms.
Anyway I came home and my wife told me that the HOA had sent us a letter saying we had to replace the lawn and I got Furious and punched the wall. Not sure what is going on but seems Like I’m losing my mind on sarm and can’t control my anger. Is this normal?
stop using sarms then bro

just use ostarine and stenabolic

Monstro likes to see real men post their life events.
real men Punch walls that's good to hear but you should fix it after you break it

get off them then bro.

Top Bottom