Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Looking for strength

mictord

I'm looking to get stronger don't really care about how I look
I’m currently 280 pounds and 6’3’’ body fat is around 18% or maybe a bit more
would like to hit 500 pounds on the bench press
That is why i’m looking for steroids
Would testosterone 1000mgs a week work good for a guy my size or do I need to use something else or something stronger?

Would testosterone 1000mgs a week work good for a guy my size or do I need to use something else or something stronger?
500lbs on the bench? you need to talk to @Mobster

1000mgs of testosterone/week might help you but better use 500mgs test enan and 50mgs dbol ed with n2guard

bro if yo want strength hit up the tren hard 1000mgs

No steroid would be a good idea considering a few things

1. you are not in the right condition and im beyond skeptical given your stats that you are only 18% body fat

2. it sounds like you are far far far beyond clueless as to what you are doing

3. you dont list any age

4. your idea of using steroids with a GRAM week of testosterone is blatant and utter abuse

Do yourself a HUGE favor and stick around and learn some things before you make a very irrational and likely health damaging decision

Consider following cycle: TEST ENAN-500mgs; DBOL-50mgs; plus add N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

I would listen to Dylan's advice because from what I read with your post, it does not appear you would have the knowledge base to safely use anabolics

Top Bottom