Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS LGD4033 anabolicum sarms

SullyWay

IO Logger
VIP
Thought about adding LG to my trt regimen. I've taken in the past in pill form. Seen the Sarms for sale company on here and wanted to try liquid. Any advice and thoughts would be appreciated gents. Specifically daily dose, quantity etc. Thanks again

Thought about adding LG to my trt regimen. I've taken in the past in pill form. Seen the Sarms for sale company on here and wanted to try liquid. Any advice and thoughts would be appreciated gents. Specifically daily dose, quantity etc. Thanks again
@SullyWay LGD is a good addition to any cycle even TRT. But telling you to add lgd4033 and not knowing ANYTHING about you at all is just plain bad for you and us, we want to help you and you want actual help not generic answers right? so please help us help you
start by posting your TRT log journal with diet training for us to see and then guide you into adding more on top of your trt

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Hey there man, currently 197 lbs 6'3. 45 yrs old. Diet is clean with lots of chicken salmon rice sweet potatoes broccoli etc. The occasional mass shake if I miss caloric intake. Workout 4-5 days a week. 7.5 hours of sleep at most due to work schedule.

My current trt regimen is 1 shot 1ml 200cip on Mondays. No alcohol period. My water intake could be better. Of course I like my occasional ice cream. Not going for competition build but a physique. I'm looking for just a bit more mass , lean. Goal of Total bodyweight 205

@SullyWay LGD is a good addition to any cycle even TRT. But telling you to add lgd4033 and not knowing ANYTHING about you at all is just plain bad for you and us, we want to help you and you want actual help not generic answers right? so please help us help you
start by posting your TRT log journal with diet training for us to see and then guide you into adding more on top of your trt

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Thanks again, and yes I am listening to the podcast. Love your content I will look back at past cast as well. I typically run peds.

bros LGD is a good one
i like it
But without knowing you it's hard to give you the best advice
can you get a lot going for us so we can track your progress?

sarms can be added to any steroid cycle
whether it's trt or whether it's people running 1000mg a week doesn't matter
the key here is getting a log Journal so we can track your progress

we know nothing about you here. A log where you can post all your diet and training and also get pictures off is going to help us help you the best

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

best thing you can do is get a log off. We need to see your cardio, training,, supplements what you're doing for your training and all that other stuff
check out the other logs it's really been incredible

the Transformations we have witnessed from people putting up logs is amazing...
guys are doing trt and adding things to it and taking things out. We are able to guide them along the way

TRT and LGD go well together
but there are other things you can be adding to to make the cycle even better. This is why a log would be wonderful to see from you

I'm on sports TRT myself
and I blast steroids quite a bit. I would rather you add gw to your trt but that's just my opinion
I've done at least three logs on the forums just in the past two years ahead of my contest. I recommend you do it too

Top Bottom