Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements late night workouts

TaziolWa

so I work a weird shift where I go into work at around 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon and then I get off around 11:00 or 12:00.
I'm a member of a 24-hour fitness and the nice thing about it is if I go in the early morning around 1:00 a.m. there's nobody there so I have the whole gym to myself. and then after the gym I'll come home and crash and then set my alarm for noon
when it comes to my pre-workouts and supplementation what do you recommend I take after I'm done with work and before I go and weight train that won't affect my sleep

so I work a weird shift where I go into work at around 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon and then I get off around 11:00 or 12:00.
I'm a member of a 24-hour fitness and the nice thing about it is if I go in the early morning around 1:00 a.m. there's nobody there so I have the whole gym to myself. and then after the gym I'll come home and crash and then set my alarm for noon
when it comes to my pre-workouts and supplementation what do you recommend I take after I'm done with work and before I go and weight train that won't affect my sleep
If you want something to take late you need non stim like n2slin with a protein shake

these types of work schedules just are not healthy man. i know you need to make money but just being honest. your body should be on a sleep schedule

That's not a weird shift. 2-10 is very common

And nothing. I'd take a coffee around 10pm ready for the gym at 1am

Top Bottom