Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Last time using deca

kaughli

I have been a guy who's used a lot of deca durabolin 2 past 10 years but this is going to be the last time I'm using it. I don't like what it does to my appetite, boosts it too much
I was going to bulk this time and then cut down on my next few Cycles over the next few years
I'm 6 ft tall 210 lb and around 12% body fat.
50 years old
How much deca would you use this time to clean bulk?

Generally I recommend 300-350 mg of deca... i max out my recommendations at 400 mg per week with it but to each their own, just be smart and safe

I like 250 mg of both testosterone and deca as a cycle. It has really great results and keeps your side effects on the lower end

I have been a guy who's used a lot of deca durabolin 2 past 10 years but this is going to be the last time I'm using it. I don't like what it does to my appetite, boosts it too much
I was going to bulk this time and then cut down on my next few Cycles over the next few years
50 years old
I keep deca durabolin to around 200mgs per week with proviron at least 25mgs
slow and steady so no issues

50 years old
Nothing. Chose something else