Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Kickstarting my cycle with anavar at 100 mg a day.

repshift

New member
I'm going to be using TestoProp for 8 weeks. I would like to kickstart the first 6 weeks with Anavar at 100 mg a day. My goal is fat loss. What do you think about 250 mg of testosterone prop a week, split into 4 doses a week, and then using the Anavar at 100 mg a day? Do you think this would work well for me to cut down? I'm 238 lbs. and I would like to cut about 20 to 30 lbs., and I'm 24.
 
Anavar is one of the best steroids out there. It's perfect for both cutting and recomposition and building strength. You're going to love it.
 
Hi @repshift

You can stack Primo, Test Prop or Cyp and Anavar as follows:

Primo E (10 weeks)
400-600mg/wk (split into 2 injections/wk)

Test Prop or Cyp (10 weeks)
The test base is great for support but optional as well.
100-200mg/wk

Anavar: 20-40mg/day 6-8weeks

Use TUDCA - 500mg/day for liver protection and fish oil - 5g/day for your BP

PCT

HCG: 1,000 IU EOD (run for 2 weeks starting after your last Tren injection)

Clomid: 100mg/day split into 50mg taken twice a day (wk 1-2), 50mg/day (wk 3-4)

Nolvadex: 40mg/day (wk 1-2), 20mg/day (wk 3-4)

If you need gear in the future, you can check out UPsteroid and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
Bros, anavar is a good one but I would switch to T-bol or winstrol. I think those are better, more bang for your buck.
 
Top Bottom