Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to use anadrol here

nausmDE

I’m excited to try anadrol next
This is my 3rd cycle
So far i have some testosterone and halotestin on hand
My plan is 300mgs of test. But i might drop the dose to 200mgs depending on how i feel
10mgs of the halo
And then adding in anadrol. I see some sources have it 25mg pills. So if i do 1 pill a day that should be alright?
Goal of the cycle is to experiment on what my body is capable of
I'm 5 ft 6 in and I weigh 148 lb and 8% body fat. 25 years old

NO, NO and NO...

1. you are way too young

2. you clearly have zero concept what you are doing.. you would NEVER, in a million years, stack anadrol and halo... wtf? where on earth are you coming up with this nonsense?

3. your goals is to experiment on what your body is capable OR your experiment is to see just how bad you can fuck yourself up???

This is my 3rd cycle
My plan is 300mgs of test. But i might drop the dose to 200mgs depending on how i feel
10mgs of the halo
And then adding in anadrol. I see some sources have it 25mg pills. So if i do 1 pill a day that should be alright?
200mgs testosterone dont do 300mgs

for anadrol do 50mgs with n2guard

i like anadrol as a solo steroid

i never like it mixed in what another harsh steroid or something that aromatizes

This is my 3rd cycle
10mgs of the halo
anadrol i would not use more than 25mgs here

This is a very bad idea stacking halotestin with anadrol but more so the fact you are only 25 years old. You are not heading down a very good path

This is my 3rd cycle
10mgs of the halo
2 too many